Are you looking for a career in dentistry?
Dental Assistant Training may be for you!
Dental Assistant Training Information:
At Carter- Rockbridge General Dentistry P.C. Hands-On Dental Assistant Training, you will receive:
- A program that is financially reasonable, and which provides a variety of payment plans to work with your budget.
- Instructions that will prepare you for your success in your dental career.
- A low student-to-teacher ratio, and direct attention from the dentist and staff.
4 Simple Steps to Begin Your Dental Career:
- Call and make an appointment with our Admissions Staff so that you can tour our facility and fill out your application.
- An Admissions staff member will contact you if you are accepted into the program.
- Make your payment deposit to reserve your place in the class.
- Complete your classes and internship in one location.
Dental Assistant Program Admission Requirements:
- An up-to-date immunization record
- A high school diploma or GED
- A government-issued photo ID
- A down payment prior to the first day of class
Your program fees will include the following benefits:
- 1 set of scrubs
- CPR certification
- Instructions from an actual dentist
- A total cost of $3,600.00
- 96 hours of instruction
- 40 hours of internship
We are here to give encouragement, support, understanding and advice as you enter your new career! Give us a call today at (770) 662-5955 to find out more and begin your application process.